Create Pureftpd User
In order to create a pureftpd user, you need to have a valid pureftpd server in your structure environnement.
1. Click on existing user or create a new one :
2. Click on “Ftp” tab :
3. Click on “Add Ftp Settings” :
4. Fill the desired fields and click “Ok” to save data:
- Upload bandwidth (kb/sec): Maximum upload bandwidth in Kb/sec.
- Download bandwidth (kb/sec): Maximum download bandwidth in Kb/sec.
- Uploaded files: Defines upload ratio.
- Downloaded files: Defines download ratio.
- Files: restrict the maximum number of files of a user directory.
- Size (MB): restrict the maximum size, in MB, of a user directory.
- Temporary disable FTP access: Temporary disable FTP access.